Please disable your ad-block bro. We don't have any annoying ads, just a google ad at the bottom of the page. Ads help pay for the server. Thanks a lot in advance and Happy gaming!

This most likely in the correct section... :D

Any Touhou freaks out here?

These games are for the PC-98, so you will need the emulator, found here:

This RAR file includes:

>Touhou 1 - Highly Responsive to prayers

> Touhou 2 - The Story of Eastern Wonderland

>Touhou 3 - Phantasmagoria of Dim. Dream

>Touhou 4  - Lotus Land Story

>Touhou 5 - Mystic Square

Genre: Manic Shooter / Bullet Hell

Link: Please login or register to see this link.

For those unfamiliar with Touhou, here's some of the glorious gameplay from the 7th installment in the series (which I have,if any of you wants it):

Video is not mine.

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, Ravenstorm said:

I liked Double Focus and Flower View.  When it comes to the artwork I am a huge "Touhou Freak", however. :) 

Oh yes, the artwork is amazing! Especially fan-made ones.

For me, I'm mostly in love with the music. I have loads of doujin music on my computer! (Should probably delete some of it :P)

• Upvote 2

I do like a decent amount of the music as well.  Don't think I could call myself a Touhou fan if I didn't. ^_^

Please login or register to see this link.

Is there any Touhou fan games you would recommend?  Besides Puppet Dances, I played those.  I like all the bird youkai, would prefer them as playable characters. :)

• Upvote 3

Dat DigiWing Engrish! :grin:

2 hours ago, Ravenstorm said:

Is there any Touhou fan games you would recommend?  Besides Puppet Dances, I played those.  I like all the bird youkai, would prefer them as playable characters. :)

To be honest, never played any of the fan-made games. Only one I've tried was a DS game.

• Upvote 2

Nice upload thanks^__^ i would of never thought to make a touhou thread hear i am also a huge "Touhou Freak" i have the later games though i haven't seen the the 1st 5 posted around to often anyway would anyone be opposed to making a Touhou mega thread for all the official touhou games and how to run them? i think it would be kinda fun :P

• Upvote 4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By TheRadziu
      What is NoPayStation?
      Its a superior way of acquiring NoNpDRM Games, DLCs, Updates, PSM games and PSX games without the need to rely on user uploads, as you download the titles themselves straight from sony's own servers. Say goodbye to MEGA transfer limits.
      Also, thanks to that you can be sure all the files are unchanged and do not contain any harmful code.
      NOTE: Games,DLCs and UPDATES need NoNpDRM plugin installed on your vita to work. PSM titles do need NoPsmDRM plugin installed on your vita to work. PSX titles need Adrenaline installed on your vita to work.

Usage Tutorial(using NPS_Browser):
      1. Download pkg2zip from here, place anywhere: Please login or register to see this link.
      2. Download NPS_Browser from here, place anywhere: Please login or register to see this link.
      3. Run NPS_Browser, in next window, set it like this:
      Game links tsv or url: 
      Please login or register to see this code.
      DLC links tsv or url:
      PSM links tsv or url:
      PSX links tsv or url:
      PSP links tsv or url:
      Download and unpack dir: self-explanatory
      Any pkg dec tool: Browse and select pkg2zip.exe you downloaded earlier
      pkg dec params: 
      Please login or register to see this code. 4. Close this window and close the NPS_Browser then run it again, you should see games/dlc/psm list and application should be ready to use.
      Installing Downloaded and Extracted VITA GAMES on your vita:
      Just copy /app/ directory NPS_browser created to the root of your vita and refresh livearea through vitashell. Its same process as you do with NoNpDRM rips. 
      Installing Downloaded and Extracted VITA DLCs on your vita:
      Just copy /addcont/ directory NPS_browser created to the root of your vita and refresh livearea through vitashell.
      Note: You need the latest version of VitaShell (1.76) to use this feature!
      Installing Downloaded and Extracted PSM games on your vita:
      Just copy /psm/ directory NPS_browser created to the root of your vita and rebuild your vita's database. Its same process as you do with NoPsmDRM rips. 

Installing Downloaded and Extracted PSX/PSP games on your vita:
      Just copy /pspemu/ directory NPS_browser created to the root of your vita(ux0/ur0/uma0 - depending which one are you using) and run Adrenaline. You'll see new game
      ----
      Usage Tutorial(using PKGi):
      1. Download PKGi homebrew from here, install on your vita: Please login or register to see this link.
      2. On your ux0 create pkgi directory and then create new text file and name it config.txt, its full location will look like this:
      ux0:/pkgi/config.txt
      3. Edit config.txt you just created and add this:
      Please login or register to see this code. NOTE: make sure it ends with new line/enter ! 
      NOTE2: Its parsed NPS database(vita games only), so its contents are more or less the same.
      4. Run PKGi homebrew and let it refresh the list. Now PKGi is ready to use.
      NOTE: Dont expect high download speeds, it's vita's hardware limitation.

How to contribute to NoPayStation?
      Please follow my other tutorial for that:
    • By MobCat
      Touhou Project Mega thread By MobCat
      So yeah i have been sitting on this for awhile and have been meaning to post this since like august but life
      i am also meant to credit the person that posted the first 5 games on hear but i forgot who it was sorry anyways

This contains all the official/main touhou games as of august 2017
      All testing and game play screenshots where taken using Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1 installed in English
      i need to do some more testing on a Japanese install of windows to see if it fixes some of the bugs I'm having that
      are listed below
      All screenshots where taken from a English patch version of the game where possible its not that I'm a dirty heathen
      that cant read that much Japanese its just they seem to run better on my pc for the most part
      And wherever possible all version of touhou where tested running in windowed mode (960x720) except for the later
      games that run native 1280x960 without stretching or the widescreen venture for the fighting games (1280x720)
      The trainers game with the games when i downloaded them for the ones that worked i saw no real harm in leaving them
      in this pack
      [Touhou 01 - Highly Responsive to Prayers]

Screenshots

Must use a PC-86 Emulator to run use anex86 linked below to fix the fonts

Download links

[Touhou 02 - The Story of Eastern Wonderland]

Screenshots

Download link
      Please login or register to see this code. [Touhou 03 - Phantasmagoria of Dim.Dream]

Screenshots

Download links
      Please login or register to see this code. [Touhou 04 - Lotus Land Story]

Screenshots

Download links

[Touhou 05 - Mystic Square]

Screenshots

Must use a PC-86 Emulator to run use anex86 linked below
      TH5 Mystic Square .hdi contains version 1.01 of the game
      Download links
      [PC-86 Emulator]
      Please login or register to see this link.   [Touhou 06 - Embodiment of Scarlet Devil (Re texture and hitbox mod)]

th06e.exe is version 1.02 with English patch ver 0.8, Re-texture Patch Ver 0.3 and Hitbox patch ver 0.1
          eosd.exe is the original game with no patch but its broken on English windows can't find the files in
          the data in its data path as the exe is expecting kana in the file path and all English windows gives it
          is ASCII jargon

Screenshots

Game barely runs on windows 7 you need do run it in full screen with compatibility mode
          to do that delete th06e.cfg and “Œ•ûg–‚‹½.cfg if you have them then right click on th06e.exe and go to
          properties then the compatibility tab the check the Run this program in compatibility mode for: checkbox
          and then in the drop down menu select Windows 05 then in the settings check Run in 640x480 mode then in
          Privilege Level check Run this program as administrator
          if your still getting screen flicker for your taskbar come back hear and also check the setting Disable
          visual themes

Download links Please login or register to see this code.  
      [Touhou 06 - The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil]

th06e.exe is version 1.02 with English patch
          eosd.exe is the original game with no patch but its broken on English windows can't find the files in
          the data in its data path as the exe is expecting kana in the file path and all English windows gives it
          is ASCII jargon
      Screenshots

This is actually the same as above however it has none of the mods except for the English so follow the
          introductions above to get it to run
      Download links
      [Touhou 07 - Perfect Cherry Blossom]

Screenshots

th07.exe is the original 1.00b version of the game
          th07e.exe is the 1.0 English patch version of the 1.00b base game

Both versions work fine on English windows 7 with no extra faffing abort
      Download links
      [Touhou 07.5 - Immaterial and Missing Power]

Screenshots

th075.exe is the original 1.11 version of the game
          th075e.exe is the 1.1 English patch version of the 1.11 base game

Both versions work fine on English windows 7 with no extra faffing abort
      Download links
      [Touhou 08 - Imperishable Night]

Screenshots

th08.exe is the 1.00d version of the base game no English patches or mods hear
      Download links
      [Touhou 09 - Phantasmagoria of Flower View]

Screenshots

th09.exe is the 1.50a version of the game
          th09e.exe is the 1.1 English patched version of the 1.50a base game

Both version work fine however when you try to quit the game with the in game menu or with windows the game
          crashes if you click on touhou when windows grays it out you should get a popup dialog just click Close this
          program and touhou will close and and open the next time you want fine
      Download links
      [Touhou 09.5 - Shoot the Bullet]

Screenshots

th095j.exe is the 1.02a version of the base game
          th095.exe is the version 1.1 English patch of the 1.02a version of the base game

th095 works fine but th095j dose not it gives me データファイルが存在しません error same sort of thing as Touhou 6

Download links
      [Touhou 10 - Mountain of Faith]

Screenshots

th10.exe is the 1.00a version of the base game
          th10e.exe is a unknown version of the English patch applied to the 1.00a version of the base game

Both work fine if you know how to find the version or know the version of this English patch let me know
      Download links
      [Touhou 10.5 - Scarlet Weather Rhapsody]

Screenshots

th105.exe is the 1.06 version of the base game
          th105e.exe is the version 1.1 English patch of the 1.06 version of the base game

Both versions work fine

Download links
      [Touhou 11 - Subterranean Animism]

Screenshots

th11.exe is the 1.00a version of the base game
          th11e.exe is the version 1.0 English patch by gensokay.org of the 1.00a version of the base game

Both versions work fine
      Download links

[Touhou 12 - Undefined Fantastic Object]

Screenshots

th12.exe is the 1.00b version of the base game
          th12e.exe is the version 1.00 English patch by gensokay.org of the 1.00b version of the base game

Both versions work fine
      Download links
      [Touhou 12.3 - Hisoutensoku]

Screenshots

th123.exe is the 1.10a version of the base game
          th123e.exe is the version 1.1a English patch of the 1.10a version of the base game
          Th123t.exe is a +1 infinite Lives in store mode trainer for the 1.1a English patched version for the game
                    i am unsure if its working as the first stage character sucks to much to do any real damage but
                     the trainer dident crash or anything where happened soo there that

Both versions of the game work fine
      Download links
      [Touhou 12.5 - Double Spoiler]

Screenshots

th125.exe is the 1.00a version of the base game
          th125e.exe is the version 1.01 English patch of the 1.00a version of the base game

th125e version works fine, th125 dose not it only shows a gray screen and then crashes

Download links
      [Touhou 12.8 - Great Fairy Wars]

Screenshots

th128.exe is the 1.00a version of the base game
          th128e.exe is the version 1.1 English patch by gensokay.org of the 1.00a version of the base game

Both versions of the game work fine
      Download links
      [Touhou 13 - Ten Desires]

Screenshots

th13.exe is the 1.00c version of the base game
          th13e.exe is the version 1.00 English patch by gensokay.org of the 1.00c version of the base game
          Th13j.exe is a +5 trainer for the 1.00c version of the base game
          Th13t.exe is a +5 trainer for the 1.00 English patched version of the game

Both Game versions work fine

Both trainers work fine

Download links

[Touhou 13.5 - Hopeless Masquerade]

Screenshots

th135.exe is the 1.21 version of the base game
          th125e.exe is eater the version 1.10b English patch of the 1.21 version of the base game or
                     the 1.10b version of the base game with a unknown version of the English patch if
                     someone could Clarice that be awesome

Both versions work fine however if your running a English install of windows run the 'Kana fix for th135e.bat'
          file to fix the missing/broken kana for the things that haven't been English patch
          anterntilvety you can run 'Kana fix for th135.bat' to play the Japanese unpatched version of the game and all
          the kana will render corecley on a English install of windows

I dont know if this is a bug or something to do with my doge computers and network but when in a Vs Network
          game the setup runs at normal speed but just after you get into picking a charotr and the fight it self runs
          at turbo speed and i have no idea why but TH10.5 Vs Network works fine

added side note for some reason my 'Kana fix for th135e.bat' patch dosent run the game in full screen the
          game boots then emedlety crashes i think this is because i dont have a full screen verebel in my .bat script
          but out side of that i dont know or know how to fix it but dealing the system.dat file or booting the
          reguler .exe up and changing the game back to window modded makes the game compatible with the kana patch ageing
      Download links
      [Touhou 14 - Double Dealing Character]

Screenshots

th14.exe is the 1.00b version of the base game no English patches or mods hear
      Download links
      [Touhou 14.3 - Inpossible Spell Card]

Screenshots

th14.exe is the 1.00a version of the base game no English patches or mods hear
      Download
      [Touhou 14.5 - Urban Legend in Limbo]

Screenshots

th145.exe is the 1.01 version of the base game no English patches or mods hear

So we have a 'missing kana' issue hear where the game is trying to render kana and a English install of windows
          cant find the kana its looking for so just renders random ASCII instead we where having the same issue with
          TH13.5 and i did manage to patch that however the same patch dosent boot TH14.5 for some reason i left the patch
          in anyway incase it work for you if you want to run the patch just run the 'Kana fix for th145.bat' file i also
          made a 'Kana fix for th145e.bat' if you manage to English patch the game your self i do have a English patch for
          this but touhou refuses to boot after you patch it anyway if the 'Kana fix for th145.bat' works for you or you
          manage to get it English patched please let me know But outside of that the game plays fine its just a pain to
          navigate
      Download links
      [Touhou 15 - Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom]

Screenshots

th15.exe is the 1.00a version of the base game no English patches or mods hear

Game works fine
      Download links
      [Touhou 15.5 Antinomy of Common Flowers (Trial)]

I couldn't find a full version of the game anywhere and according to the wiki its not out yet
          the files seams to be legit but that don't boot at all for me if anyone else is having the same problem
          please let me know and ill remove this one of the thread until the full version come out
          i also included the 'Kana fix for th155.bat' thing if that helps anyone

Download links
      [Touhou 16 - Hidden Star in Four Seasons]

Screenshots

th16.exe is the 1.00a version of the base game no English patches or mods hear

Game works fine
      Download links
    • By Yukiko
      Need for Speed Nitro

Download:
      Please login or register to see this spoiler.  
      Password: [email protected]
      Size: 2 GB
      Format: WBFS
      Tested on: WiiU vWii using d2x cIOS Base IOS 58
    • By Yukiko
      Kirby's Dream Collection Special Edition

Download:
      Please login or register to see this spoiler. INFO:
      You need WinRAR 5.21 / 7-Zip 15.12 or newer to extract the archive.
      Packaged as RAR5

Password: [email protected]
      Size: 2,04 GB
      Format: ISO
      Tested on: WiiU vWii using d2x cIOS Base IOS 58
    • By Super X
      Test Drive Unlimited (USA)

Download Link:

Please login or register to see this spoiler.