Please disable your ad-block bro. We don't have any annoying ads, just a google ad at the bottom of the page. Ads help pay for the server. Thanks a lot in advance and Happy gaming!

calig.png.cca3ed2c374142eff5165c4d7e4b4460.png

Some people might think the Vita is "dying" or "dead" (boy does that lie annoy me), but look here, another JRPG will arrive on May 2nd (May 9th Europe though sorry)!  It's about a virtual world of high school students who are trapped by an AI diva against their (oblivious) will.  Seems like some kind of Matrix spin off, since some students were able to notice the "lie".  I'm really curious about the AI idol, I wonder if she is truly no good, or just lonely?  I want this game! 

It's written by the Persona 2 author (get ready for a DARK PLOT?), and the gameplay is from the team who made Sword Art Online (you should recognize the combat immediately if you played SAO).  There is apparently 500 teammates to choose from, all with their own story.  Sounds pretty exciting!  The BIGGEST issue for me is that the game is DOWNLOAD ONLY.  I need to reconfigure my Vita since it's in Japanese mode now..X_X

Game Homepage: Please login or register to see this link.

Game Story Trailer: Please login or register to see this link.

Evil (?) Idol: mew.jpg.2186c2639823031e656e917526e8fab9.jpg

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

dude . Vita is dead . Can you play this game ? The answer is NO , you cant. 

Edited by Kazunoha
  • Downvote 5

But hacks are constantly evolving a system that is dead wouldnt be making games. Its people like you that cause systems to die. Look online look at the release dates for Vita id hardly call it dead. PSP is dead Gamecube is dead the Vita is still alive.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

On 07.05.2017 at 0:01 PM, Axeo30 said:

But hacks are constantly evolving a system that is dead wouldnt be making games. Its people like you that cause systems to die. Look online look at the release dates for Vita id hardly call it dead. PSP is dead Gamecube is dead the Vita is still alive.

are you f^ kidding me ?  people like me ? are you blind or your brain refused to work ? Vita is DEAD , deal with it. Can you play new games ? Anwer me  

• Downvote 6

ok, let's turn it down a notch.

Everyone has a right to voice their opinions here. However, lets not be direspectful towards one another.

All I ask, is that you both just chill and move on, but feel free to talk about it, but don't flame each other or you'll feel my fire :x

• Upvote 1

People still buy games, that's why they still release to vita from time to time. So yeah you can play, we just can't play on henkaku. Maybe some day, maybe not. 

Chill out and have fun.

• Upvote 1

Saying "The Caligula Effect" means that the Vita isn't dead doesn't seem honest. It's a translation, so it's an old release. Something like Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker's Memory should be considered a reason why the Vita isn't dead into 2018.

I misjudged this community's confidence in the Vita, my apologies.  My optimism was completely destroyed in the process, so don't worry about it happening again.  I assumed this community were Vita fans like myself since it evolved from a Vita forum.  The post meant to be positive combined with defending my beloved Vita to its very end..

Anyways, I could give more reasons about how I believe the Vita is alive / not dead yet (especially because I'm strongly aware of the newer games on the way that I didn't write about yet), but I'll keep it to myself for now on.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The fact that the system still has games coming out for it means the answer as to regards to its status is obvious, so enough about the Vita is dead or isn't dead nonsense. As for the Caligula Effect game itself, I don't know if I'm going to give it a try or not. The system has a lot of RPGs that are phoned in and the thought of anything related to the Persona series makes me extremely cautious. I'll be researching the game over a period of time before making a decision.