Sign in to follow this  
happydance

Toukiden 2 [PCSG00830] DLC

Here are some hacked DLC for Toukiden 2 (Original Japanese or English patched). I think only 2 are properly dump and I just hacked the rest and works fine in-game.
Can't get Ragna DLC to work even if it's free and downloadable, sorry bout that.
enjoy!

-froid_san

ミタマ「トロ」
Mitama "Toro"

Please login or register to see this link. Please login or register to see this link.

ミタマ「真田昌幸」
Mitama "Sanada Masayuki"
Please login or register to see this link. Please login or register to see this link.

ミタマ「真田信之」
Mitama "Sanada Nobuyuki"

ミタマ「猿飛佐助」
Mitama "Sarutobi Sasuke"

ミタマ「竹林院」
Mitama "Chikuin'in"

ミタマ「ククリヒメ」
Mitama "Kukuri Hime"

防具「なりきり装束・天狐」
Tenko Outfit (Male/Female)

防具「なりきり装束・天狐」
Tenko Outfit (Male/Female)

防具「なりきり装束・息吹(男性)
Ibuki Outfit (Male)

防具「なりきり装束・桜花(女性)」
Ōka Outfit (Female)

防具「なりきり装束・富嶽(男性)
Fugaku Outfit (Male)

防具「なりきり装束・那木(女性)」
Nagi Outfit (Female)

防具「なりきり装束・速鳥(男性)
Hayatori Outfit (Male)

防具「なりきり装束・ホロウ(女性)」
Hori Outfit (Female)

防具「なりきり装束・大和(男性)
Yamato Outfit (Male)

防具「なりきり装束・暦(女性)」
Reki Outfit (Female)

DLC link [Please login or register to see this link. ]

Edited by happydance
fixed link
  • Upvote 5

Thanks! for contributing! :)

BTW are they pre-order DLC's? Can't seem to see them in PSN store

Hello... Sorry but i need to ask.. Do i need an update file or something cuz I can't seem to get it work.. I have installed it properly using maidump but when in game.. I don't see any of those Dlc is available...

19 hours ago, Haziq said:

Hello... Sorry but i need to ask.. Do i need an update file or something cuz I can't seem to get it work.. I have installed it properly using maidump but when in game.. I don't see any of those Dlc is available...

It works for me. Switch the game load mode option to 5.

Edited by BlazingMeteor
typo

On 04/05/2017 at 5:35 PM, BlazingMeteor said:

It works for me. Switch the game load mode option to 5.

I did.. But still no working.. Maybe i should try update 1.06.. Thanks bro..

1 hour ago, arvtax said:

link at the first post is dead...

@happydance should be able to reupload it if someone else doesn't.

@happydancethank you!

But links are offline pls could you reupload?

Keep up the good work :bow-yellow:

Edited by _Exeedy_

Hey happy I modded these for the English version and they all work, would you like me to post them here or make a new post with them? BTW I really appreciate your work getting all of these 😎