Welcome to NextGenRoms

A message to all guests : 

Using a temporary/disposable email address to register an account will get you banned.

This is to prevent spam and leeching. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ckv1212

direct
Dark Souls III Deluxe Edition [3DM - V1.08] [Incl Ashes of Ariandel DLC][MultiLang][Single link]

t620x300-43694b164aa8f32b3c3b98ea0eb7cb0

The DARK SOULS™ III Deluxe Edition includes the full game & the Season Pass. Expand your experience with the Season Pass featuring new maps, bosses, enemies and additional weapon and armor sets. 

DARK SOULS™ III continues to push the boundaries with the latest, ambitious chapter in the critically-acclaimed and genre-defining series. 

As fires fade and the world falls into ruin, journey into a universe filled with more colossal enemies and environments. Players will be immersed into a world of epic atmosphere and darkness through faster gameplay and amplified combat intensity. 
Now only embers remain… Prepare yourself once more and Embrace The Darkness!

DLC Included!

header.jpg

Please say thank you and get involved with the community. The users are what keeps uploaders motivated and the community alive.

-Download-

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

1 hour ago, ilc said:

bpj da;ojd jb;cdw

Atleast say thanks dude .___________.

This game is sooo good.  Been a while since a game actually challenged me.    I had the best death ever yesterday.  I laughed so hard when a mimic tricked me!

590b4343b1352_YOUDIED.jpg.532a17165a99d207146b6df1ab876628.jpg

@Ravenstorm Glad that you're having fun :GrinMeme: I actually haven't played this yet even though I have it installed on my PC. Maybe I'll give it a try soon.

My avatar is getting pretty strong now and I die a lot less at level 40. :) Yesterday a Please login or register to see this link. caught me off guard near a cliff and killed me .  I returned to show her who was boss though. :D It's funny because I am starting to predict when the game is going to throw some nasty trick my way.  I saw it coming..but still died, haha!  After the second boss, the game opens up a ton of playing options. 

Fun game, still thoroughly enjoying it 17 hours in! I recommend playing with an XBOX controller.  I suddenly "Got Gud" when I switched over from the mouse.  That's saying a lot from me since I'm very confident with the mouse, but apparently it's not the greatest thing in a Third Person setting for me. 

The bosses have been a breeze since since I switched over.  The regular mobs are easily dispatched by using my trusty Long Bow.  Bosses all seem to get destroyed by getting right up their face and smacking them to death.  The regular mobs (especially knights) are honestly harder than some of the bosses, since they can stun lock you to death and you can't cheese them with arrows as much.

Been meaning to pick this game up, and just coincidentally stumbled upon this site. Awesome upload man. Thanks.

Hi I got a newbie question hope someone could help. I have some trouble installing it; double click the file 'DarkSoulsIII' to install always give me error

Thanks a lot!

thanks i wish that you added the multiplayer crack with it :)