Lord Valarion

game A Never Ever Ending Story

pancakes for breakfast

• Like 1

needs maple syrup!!!

• Like 1

And the running runner run...

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

...The pain of...

• Like 1

You face is

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By CSK
      There is a huge influx of new PC games (on MEGA to boot), I want to say thank you very much for all who uploaded them.
      Can I request SWAT series please? All of them are available on Steam and GOG and they are good games so you should at least try them (especially if you want to feel how it's like to be a SWAT (I mean who doesn't?)
      SWAT series is Police Quest SWAT 1+2, SWAT 3 GOTY, SWAT 4 Gold.
      SWAT 1 and 2 is police-quest or king-quest like games while SWAT 3 and 4 is FPS with twist. Oh, and SWAT 4 is basically an improved version of SWAT 3, FPS really doesn't have much in story so they are similar games.
    • By Avi
      INFO
      Tested AND WORKING (15.July.2017)
      Unpacked Size: 223.6MB
      Packed Rar: 45.5MB
      Official Site: Please login or register to see this link.
      Steam Store Page: Please login or register to see this link.
      Note: TyranoBuilder was last officially updated to 1.8.0 on 30th of March 2018, this is the latest official version! Can't find any new release past 1.7.0 anywhere. If you find a newer version be careful it might be a fake!
      Screenshots:
      Please login or register to see this spoiler. Compressed using RAR5 version 5+ of WinRar is recommended!
      Password: aviven

Please login or register to see this link.
    • By Bloodmoon10756
      Okay, so, when setting up the system and microsd card for the vita you have to add the gamesd.skprx to ur0:tai as ur0:tai/gamesd.skprx, right? Well, for some reason the skprx is disappearing and I dont know what to do about it!!! I need the file to mount my sd2vita to my system, but it's not staying at all. Everything is done correctly as well.
    • By sakatakin
      Can someone help me by creating an Exp multiplier, or fast lvl up for Utawarerumono Mask of Deception (USA) Nonpdrm and Mask of Truth (USA) Nonpdrm. Please help me!
    • By The Admiral
      So I've completed Resident Evil 4 couple times more and looked up some sick mercenaries gameplay and thought I would share it here.
      Also be prepered as it can give you nightmares if you played RE4.

[CHAINSAW REVVING INTENSIFIES]
      So here goes the clip
      Also While I'm at it I looked up some quotes enemies are saying and I must say that those can be creepy as heck.
      And that would be all. Pretty cool game. It has two story modes where you play first as Leon and then unlock Ada's story, 3 difficulty modes and couple extra modes like mercenaries and seperate Ada mission with new game+ on both story modes and extra weapons. Highly recommend to check it out if you're interested. It's a masterpiece if you ask me.