Lord Valarion

game A Never Ever Ending Story

You must continue the story of the post above you using ONLY 3 words...I'll Start..

There Once was....

• Upvote 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Axeo30
      Please login or register to see this link.    The series Yakuza was created by Sega in 2005. The series focuses on the Protagionist Kazuma Kiryu and his various hardships. He is a former member of the Yakuza specifically the Tojo clan. He tries his best to lead a normal life but things with him never seem to be ordinary.
       The gameplay is open world with the main mechanic being a stylistic beat em up with rpg style progression. To this date there are seven main games in the series with the sixth releasing 13 days ago. It spans across the ps2 ps3 and ps4 with remakes of the first two in hd for the ps4. If anyone has questions about the characters the plot or any of the combat or are interested in the series ask here id be happy to answer 
    • By TheQuietOne
      This is always a fun game and it's very simple. Since I'm starting it, the next person to post will state that I'm banned for (insert silly reason).
      Seems like a fun way to break the ice, get members talking and have some friendly [glow=red]roasting[/glow] going on.
      So without further ado, get the game rolling!
    • By Lord Valarion
      Me, I am downloading the entire looney toons golden collection, 6 volumes, each volume has 4 discs, each disc has about 15 episodes including some bonus episodes in the latter volumes.. so over 360+ episodes.
      Been a fan of looney tunes cartoons since I was a youngin, mostly those Road Runner and Coyote episodes.