Welcome to NextGenRoms

A message to all guests : 

Using a temporary/disposable email address to register an account will get you banned.

This is to prevent spam and leeching. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fixagel

multi
Dragon Quest Monster - Terry Wonderland [English Patched 1.2]

44 posts in this topic

31f23122d94e4502eea81b6febbd477d.jpg

Download from MEGA

Please login or register to see this link.

Mirror STACK

Note: The size diference between Mega & Stack is due to the second one having better compression ration with 7zip, both contain the same game file.

Format: Cia

Language: English

Type: Monster Battle, Breeding

Tested on: o3ds with Luma

374 mb Compressed / 721 mb Unconpressed ZIP (Include the update in CIA format)

280 mb Compressed / 721 mb Uncompressed 7ZIP (Without UPDATE, download it below)

Game Update download - 4.49 mb

Translation Team URL

ISSUES YOU MAY HAVE RUN INTO                         

1a. Game get stuck on 3DS screen.

1b. An exception occured, game crash and restart the 3ds.

Apply the update installing it with FBI

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

3. You get the next error while installing this game

Please login or register to see this code.

It could be due to three reasons

3a. You are upgrading the translation patch (you where on the JP version or the Translation 1.0)
You need to remove the previous ticket, so do the next.

> Go to FBI

> Tickets

> Delete "0004000000074600"

> Install the game

Alternatively you can format your SD card or trying on a new one (obviously you will lose your current data so is not recommended) in order to do a clean install. 

In case you decide to format or use a new card REMEMBER to backup the files needed to run your CFW and move them to the SD card.

3b. Its a faulty download

Make sure the mb size match, the file is 721 mb uncompressed if you have less MB its a partial file so download it again.

3c. Your SD is dying.

In this case you may have issues with other games even with those already installed, so get a new card.

Note some users have report issues with cards of 64gb/128gb so that may be the cause, however try the above before switching to another card.

Thanks to all who contribuite to the ISSUE section directly or indirectly.

Posted (edited)

Hi! I'm getting a corrupted save file problem on the new 3ds xl, hacked and installed cia with fbi. Do you know how to fix it?

Thanks for this upload by the way! Loved this game as a child and can't played it on my Region Locked America 3DS... This is CIA saved me!

Edited by mora260

Hi, so far I haven't heard about corrupt save file, however could be due to possibles issues, try some of the next, see if they work for you.

1. Save in another slot.

2. Bad installation, re-install the game

3. You SD may be corrupted, only way is to check it on the PC to see if there is any error. 

4. Faulty Download, re-download the game and re-install.

I've played the games a couple of hours and didn't find any error, hope it get fixed your issue, let us know!.

Cheers.

Awesome! Will try soon, thanks!

thank you hopefully works on my 3ds

Posted (edited)

Cool! hopefully I can get the Citra to run this.

Edit - So this doesn't seem to work on Citra even after trying to convert this to 3DS.

Edited by Volcannon

hey for some reason after i installed the game using fbi it wont let me run it the screen that pop up says an exception occured please help me 

If it get stuck on the 3ds loading screen Install the update provide in the link.

If it give you an error and it restart the 3ds then probably is due to something else, and I havebt encounter that error yet, if you dont mind post a pic of it.

nevermind i figured it out just had to mess around in luma for a while

Sorry for the late reply.
just for the record do you have boot9 installed ? because I had that issue whit another game whit boot9.

@greatnate1211 and enjoy the game

On 9/2/2017 at 11:11 AM, greatnate1211 said:

nevermind i figured it out just had to mess around in luma for a while

What settings did you change I used them all and still get a huge stack dump error 100% like yours

On 9/21/2017 at 11:46 PM, JRNROSS said:

What settings did you change I used them all and still get a huge stack dump error 100% like yours

Same problem with me, what settings did you change in luma config? :(

Update: I got it as well, I initially disabled arm11 headers in luma but it got stuck with the nintendo 3ds logo so I installed the update via FBI then it worked even when I removed the arm11 stuff :)

Edited by JT21

I have not been able to even get this game (or more specifically, this version) to install. I've tried using both FBI AND BigBlue, and no dice. Both are able to initially read the files, but after one failed try they label them as invalid and won't read them as normal CIAs anymore. I have two other pre-patched versions of this game, both on 1.0, that both currently install just fine (I've been through the majority of the game already), even after a failed attempt with this one. I know there are fixes in the 1.2 patch that are useful (one of which being a glitch that causes the game to crash that I have come across recently), so I'd rather get this version if I can. This is quite literally the only place where I can tell it's both patched AND on 1.2, and I have had no luck finding a working dump to use with the patch itself (I'll be searching on that front either way, but still). I can't exactly unpatch the other versions (otherwise I would), this one doesn't work, and getting a regular patch also doesn't seem to work. I still have the other ones, so I CAN play the game if needed, but any help would be appreciated. 

On 10/10/2017 at 8:46 AM, MysteriexMKII said:

I have not been able to even get this game (or more specifically, this version) to install. I've tried using both FBI AND BigBlue, and no dice. Both are able to initially read the files, but after one failed try they label them as invalid and won't read them as normal CIAs anymore. I have two other pre-patched versions of this game, both on 1.0, that both currently install just fine (I've been through the majority of the game already), even after a failed attempt with this one. I know there are fixes in the 1.2 patch that are useful (one of which being a glitch that causes the game to crash that I have come across recently), so I'd rather get this version if I can. This is quite literally the only place where I can tell it's both patched AND on 1.2, and I have had no luck finding a working dump to use with the patch itself (I'll be searching on that front either way, but still). I can't exactly unpatch the other versions (otherwise I would), this one doesn't work, and getting a regular patch also doesn't seem to work. I still have the other ones, so I CAN play the game if needed, but any help would be appreciated. 

Well not sure if I understand correctly but anyway lets go step by step

1. Make sure the file is fully downloaded.

- Due to mega having bandwith limit sometimes you only get a partial download.

- The Compress File is 374 mb and the whole CIA file is 721 mb.

2. Update your FBI to the latest version and try installing the game again.

3. Install both Game and Update with FBI.

- If you are on Luma 8.xx and above, and you get an screen error and the 3ds reset, you need to move some settings in Luma. I think I dont really recall how I fix it... sorry, but let us know if you happend to get this error, to try help you.

2 hours ago, fixagel said:

Well not sure if I understand correctly but anyway lets go step by step

1. Make sure the file is fully downloaded.

- Due to mega having bandwith limit sometimes you only get a partial download.

- The Compress File is 374 mb and the whole CIA file is 721 mb.

2. Update your FBI to the latest version and try installing the game again.

3. Install both Game and Update with FBI.

- If you are on Luma 8.xx and above, and you get an screen error and the 3ds reset, you need to move some settings in Luma. I think I dont really recall how I fix it... sorry, but let us know if you happend to get this error, to try help you.

I'll preface this with the fact that I have an O2DS with Luma v8.1.1 on SysNAND 11.6.0-39U, so any fixes would need to be for that. I'm somewhat new to using cfw but have been using homebrew for a long time, so I'm only somewhat unfamiliar with this.

1. The CIA size without the update is reading in at 739,317 kB exactly, which comes out to 721.989 MB (It's on my computer so I'm assuming it's reporting it in kibibytes just like FBI does), which matches the working versions I have, so if I got a partial download I can't tell.

2. I am in fact on the latest version of FBI, 2.4.12. During this whole process (I've been at this for days), I've periodically checked that I am by attempting to update. I also install the game using one of the 1.0 variants I mentioned after each failure, just to make sure it can install (early on in the process I messed up somewhere and they wouldn't install again and I had to reset to a backup to get the game working), which has so far not failed. I do have an update file to go with them that also installs successfully. For the record, I uninstall the game and update before I try and use this one, as me not doing that might have been what screwed me up before (it coincided with it, at the very least).

3. Again, can't install this. The error is actually fairly standard among installation errors from what I can tell, as it looks like this:

Failed to install cia
Result Code: 0xD8E0806A
Level: Permanent (27)
Summary: Invalid Argument (7)
Module: AM (32)
Desc: Cert signature or hash check failed (106)

This is the FBI error (I've seen this exact error elsewhere); I don't believe BigBlue gives too many specifics. This is pretty much the only error I ever get with CIAs in general (assuming I get them) when trying to install. Any others seem to work just fine (and I have Caravan Heart with the English patch on this; if anything was gonna fail, I would have thought it'd be that). I know that tends to mean a bad download of some sort but given that there's at least a few messages above mentioning that it works (and some that also had problems, like me), I'm inclined to believe that it can work if done right. I have tried downloading this a few times (as I initially didn't get it to work with the first issue I mentioned, and then tried again once or twice when I went to the backup), with no luck. The other versions I have work (in fact I got one installed just fine earlier just to check). If I can get it to install and get to the screen error, I THINK I can handle it from there, as I have some idea of what to do, but that would require a successful installation first. I just have no idea if it's a bad download or not; One of the other two working ones had Mega as a source, too, I think, since I THINK it was from Nicoblog (and again, it was as a 1.0 patch), so you can see why I would be somewhat confused with a bad download. I just want to know if I missed something somewhere.

36 minutes ago, MysteriexMKII said:

Failed to install cia
Result Code: 0xD8E0806A
Summary: Invalid Argument (7)
Module: AM (32)
Desc: Cert signature or hash check failed (106)

I do recall that error, have had it a couple of times long time ago.

What I dig checking around google and is either a faulty file download or a ticket issue. Since the kb you posted are exactly the ones from the game.

Ill go with the ticked since you already had it installed before trying this version and since both are diferent that may be the issue.

> Go to FBI

> Tickets

> Also just in case delete the update which is ""0004000E00074600"

which is the ID of this game, you can corrobate it by googling the ID, before deleting anything.

After that install the game again and let us know how it went.

5 hours ago, fixagel said:

I do recall that error, have had it a couple of times long time ago.

What I dig checking around google and is either a faulty file download or a ticket issue. Since the kb you posted are exactly the ones from the game.

Ill go with the ticked since you already had it installed before trying this version and since both are diferent that may be the issue.

> Go to FBI

> Tickets

which is the ID of this game, you can corrobate it by googling the ID, before deleting anything.

After that install the game again and let us know how it went.

I tried that before, but I believe that was during the time I was having issues installing ANY version, so since I have versions that I know work AND I can back it up beforehand AND I know what to avoid more or less, I will try again. I'll try with the already downloaded version I have first, then try and download again and see how that goes. It'll be a bit cause I have a class soon and have to do a backup before I go, but I'll give an update afterwards.

Update #1: I left the one I downloaded originally to install after deleting the correct ticket (it appears near the top of my list so it's real easy to find), still failed. Proceeded to try and install a working one after I got back, and it installed fine. Going to re-download (making ABSOLUTELY SURE NOTHING GETS IN THE WAY) and try again.

Update #2: I re-downloaded the file but I hadn't deleted cookies so it was still there according to Mega so I went through the desktop app in the browser to basically force a download to see if that worked. I had also seen stuff about the name of the file being a potential issue so I renamed it to DQMT (which is how it is labeled when installed), tried to install after once again deleting the ticket, no dice. I have since downloaded the files one more time, this time deleting cookies to force Mega to re-download it (as it was more or less the same download each time, from what I could tell) in hopes that this changes something. I had NOTHING else connected to the internet (unless someone in my house was using it, but I'm the one who puts the most strain on it, usually), no other pages or applications open (not even this page), so in theory this is the best possible version of the file I can get with my internet. Here goes nothing.

Update #3: So I tried that version, and THIS time when I tried to reinstall one of the working versions after the failure, that ALSO failed. I deleted the ticket (I forgot to do that with this initial attempt) and tried to reinstall the other two, and now THEY won't even attempt to install, this time with THIS error:

Failed to install CIA File
Result Code: 0xD9004586
Summary: Wrong Argument (7)
Module: FS (17)
Desc: <unknown> (390)

The other file from this site, as per usual with a failed download, no longer registers as a proper CIA file and so I have no option to try and install. A reboot allowed the others to install again, but the file (or its corresponding update cia, for that matter) is still not recognized as a proper cia and thus has no option to install (this is fairly normal for full failures on my end). So I'm currently back to square one but at least this one had SOME effect.

One thing I would like to note is that my other files read as 721.98 MiB (main game) and 4.48 MiB (1.1 Update to allow for internet access) while the other two read as 721.99 MiB and 4.49 MiB respectively. Now I can understand the patched file being different, but the update SHOULD be the same across all versions as it's just the regular update for the game. I might try and rework one of the working versions with the direct patch and see what happens. It's not a fix for this file directly but if I can get it to work for those, I'll try it on this one, too.

Edited by MysteriexMKII
Additional information

So I got it to work about 2 and a half weeks ago and Ive beat the main game. But now when I go to breed Monster god named Zoma it says "Archfiend's G was also born" and whether I allow it to join or not i get a stack dump error. Apparently other people elsewhere had this problem as well only with Archfiend G trying to join after breeding, how do we fix this?

8 minutes ago, JRNROSS said:

So I got it to work about 2 and a half weeks ago and Ive beat the main game. But now when I go to breed Monster god named Zoma it says "Archfiend's G was also born" and whether I allow it to join or not i get a stack dump error. Apparently other people elsewhere had this problem as well only with Archfiend G trying to join after breeding, how do we fix this?

Check the number in the upper righthand corner of the translation credits when you start the game. If it says 1.0, that's why; it's a gamebreaker. That happens to be the glitch that prompted me to try and install 1.2 (which you can see the issues I'm having above), which has the glitch fixed. Given that the names of all 3 books were changed in 1.1, I'm guessing you have 1.0 (other places like Ziperto and Nicoblog have pre-patched versions available but at the very least those two only have the 1.0 version).

3 hours ago, MysteriexMKII said:

Check the number in the upper righthand corner of the translation credits when you start the game. If it says 1.0, that's why; it's a gamebreaker. That happens to be the glitch that prompted me to try and install 1.2 (which you can see the issues I'm having above), which has the glitch fixed. Given that the names of all 3 books were changed in 1.1, I'm guessing you have 1.0 (other places like Ziperto and Nicoblog have pre-patched versions available but at the very least those two only have the 1.0 version).

the translation menu  says v 1.0 and the main screen says 1.1 I'm able to battle online. But what's weird is I downloaded the game from this site. I also checked a few others for how to update the translation version and it's so confusing.

As for you not being able to load the game what I did was install it via FBI. I turned off my console and turned it back on and accessed a menu (not luma but the other one that I can't remember the button combo for) and checked the option to make games region free. I applied it and reset my system and installed the update for the game and then it worked

6 hours ago, MysteriexMKII said:

I have dump the game from my 3ds and im uploading now to STACK see if it fare better for you, I find odd that the issue doenst get fix regardless of doing what is recommend for that error (rename the file, delete ticket, etc).

Please login or register to see this link.  it has less mb because this time I use 7zip.

It may be  silly but it may work, at this point is worth give it a shot to everything xD 

On Luma (Turn off the 3ds, Hold Select then Turn it on) enable game patching

(x) Enable game patching

Remember to delete the proper ticket again in case you reinstall the game. 

1 minute ago, JRNROSS said:

the translation menu  says v 1.0 and the main screen says 1.1 I'm able to battle online. But what's weird is I downloaded the game from this site. I also checked a few others for how to update the translation version and it's so confusing.

As for you not being able to load the game what I did was install it via FBI. I turned off my console and turned it back on and accessed a menu (not luma but the other one that I can't remember the button combo for) and checked the option to make games region free. I applied it and reset my system and installed the update for the game and then it worked

Yeah, that's why I was gonna figure out what I could do cause it would likely fix it regardless of what you have. Applying the patch here is different than what you would do with an IPS/UPS Patch and has multiple parts, so I figured if I could get one of them working then maybe I'd get SOMETHING. Also, in theory the patch SHOULD make the game region free, from what I know, but in the event I have more failures I'll keep trying. But yeah, being on 1.0 has the issue with the Archfiend's Grimoire (that's actually the full name of the monster in that version; character constraints have a fit when it appears).

4 minutes ago, fixagel said:

I have dump the game from my 3ds and im uploading now to STACK see if it fare better for you, I find odd that the issue doenst get fix regardless of doing what is recommend for that error (rename the file, delete ticket, etc).

Please login or register to see this link.  it has less mb because this time I use 7zip.

It may be  silly but it may work, at this point is worth give it a shot to everything xD 

On Luma (Turn off the 3ds, Hold Select then Turn it on) enable game patching

(x) Enable game patching

Remember to delete the proper ticket again in case you reinstall the game. 

I don't think turning on game patching will do anything, but I also think it WON'T do anything. I turned it on before to no effect either way, so it literally doesn't hurt to have it on xD

2 minutes ago, JRNROSS said:

Hi :KannaWave: if you download it from this post is the version 1.2 not 1.0

IMG_20171012_023139.thumb.jpg.58fe081e6958b95a28d98162023f5b95.jpg