Please disable your ad-block bro. We don't have any annoying ads, just a google ad at the bottom of the page. Ads help pay for the server. Thanks a lot in advance and Happy gaming!

Sign in to follow this  
Yukiko

【Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water Uncensored】【PAL-TNW】【USB】

can i install it with wup installer, it´s ready to work in european systems, i´m from spain, do i need to make something or just uncompress , install and enjoy

16 minutes ago, albertuso said:

can i install it with wup installer, it´s ready to work in european systems, i´m from spain, do i need to make something or just uncompress , install and enjoy

In the american consoles if you have to activate the CFW so you can start o install the game 

i´ve got an european console, but when i started once time installed, it´s get frozen. i´m using rednand and sing patch. do i must start mocha or put the id before install it or patch it to the european version, i didnt do before because i saw the name the word eur

4 minutes ago, albertuso said:

i´ve got an european console, but when i started once time installed, it´s get frozen. i´m using rednand and sing patch. do i must start mocha or put the id before install it or patch it to the european version, i didnt do before because i saw the name the word eur

It is EUR based so it should work fine on EUR systems.

You can also read in the start post that i have 5.5.1 with CBHC on my Wii U and that auto launches mocha CFW.

Works just fine here for me. If it ain't working for you my guess is taht you also need to launch mocha

i was smarter than i must, changuing the carpet name adding the numers than all the games usually have got. i erased and left like comes, and with the sing patches and working perfectly , i cannot find this game anywhere that´s my main reason to put cfw , thank you very much for your help and for sharing, i was expecting to buy it but few ones were launched, thank you so much and have a nice day.

@Weskershoni

If you copy the password make sure you didnt accidentally also copy an empty space. If you are typing it make sure its correct.

Other than that i've download this file a while ago and it extract fine.