NextGenRoms

How did you find VP or NGR?

Lord Valarion

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, RyouBakura said:

Opened my old email and found a (somewhat) recent letter from @Lord Valarion, which surprised me since I didn't think he even knew me, let alone remember me. Hey mate! haven't seen you since 2014.

Oh, and hi all. :D

Hey Mate!,

Didn't think anyone was going to respond.. I've sent over a hundred emails out, you are the first :)

Nice of you to check us out :D

• Upvote 4

Ok, this will be kinda long..

I found about a youtuber, I would include how I found youtube too to make this list longer but I don't remember it :D, that youtuber said persona 3-4 were two of his favorite games. Played persona3-4 on ps2 emulator, after years, bought a PS4 for persona 5, there were some other games I would like to play as well but persona 5 was the main reason. After feeling the satisfaction of quality of persona 5 and paying for a console, I bought a vita for persona 4 golden and persona 4 dancing all night. After buying vita and getting involved in henkaku, I searched where to find roms - ended up in VP, redirected to NGR. 11/10 would journey again.

Maybe I should include my birth too.. or evolution of mankind? I dunno. I would end my message with "I am eager and ready to help build it to greatness" but.. Welp I am sadly more of a leech. I kinda feel about it since I read the chat and look what people are doing for the forum. I can share my little knowledge of emulators on pc(I am not a programmer but I can make it work-tweak a little) and vita(atleast I know maidump) if anyone see me around here or pm me. The thing is, the people here already know how to do these. Welp, time to feel sad again.. WHILE PLAYING PERSONA 4 GOLDEN :D

• Upvote 4

Saw a post on Introduction thread about someone being perverted, someone said that there can be some weird things going on at the chat so here I am.
It was like that. Bought Vita>Henkaku>Need homebrews and some roms to enjoy vita>went VP, then NGR>saw a post called Hi, I'm pervert>hehe my thing>done my research and here I am.

• Upvote 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...