Welcome to NextGenRoms

A message to all guests : 

Using a temporary/disposable email address to register an account will get you banned.

This is to prevent spam and leeching. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lord Valarion

How did you find VP or NGR?

For me, I was looking at to spread my PSX redumps and google'd PSX and eventually found VP. Then took the train over her to NGR :x

Vita scene just started dumping games with the leaked Vitamin and i saw someone on r/Vitapiracy mentioning there is a new site for Vita games.

And well yeah here am i now :P

I google vita games > ended in /r/vitapiracy, got linked to vp.com then a banner to ngr got me here.

14 hours ago, Yukiko said:

Vita scene just started dumping games with the leaked Vitamin and i saw someone on r/Vitapiracy mentioning there is a new site for Vita games.

And well yeah here am i now :P

me too

Found my old vita n realized I could hack it, so I started looking up as much info as possible and found VP to be really helpful especially woth ImplyingVitaPiracy answering all my questions so now I'm here. 

Incorrectly typed Please login or register to see this link. which lead to finding this forum.

[Humorously Stated] I was lured here by Yukiko's avatar.  I think it's my favorite avatar of all time, seriously! 

12 hours ago, Ravenstorm said:

[Humorously Stated] I was lured here by Yukiko's avatar.  I think it's my favorite avatar of all time, seriously! 

We can all agree on that! :x:P

I had saw Ckv post a thread on Reddit about a new website he had started up so I joined. It's that simple lol. 

Opened my old email and found a (somewhat) recent letter from @Lord Valarion, which surprised me since I didn't think he even knew me, let alone remember me. Hey mate! haven't seen you since 2014.

Oh, and hi all. :D

5 hours ago, RyouBakura said:

Opened my old email and found a (somewhat) recent letter from @Lord Valarion, which surprised me since I didn't think he even knew me, let alone remember me. Hey mate! haven't seen you since 2014.

Oh, and hi all. :D

Hey Mate!,

Didn't think anyone was going to respond.. I've sent over a hundred emails out, you are the first :)

Nice of you to check us out :D

I joined a few days ago and i can't remember how i found it :O

Damn i have bad memory!

@Avi At first I had the feeling you came from a forum of similar nature or may even be a former member of VP.  You remind me of myself when I joined up.  Swimming in the joys of finding a new and fresh forum, eager and ready to help build it to greatness. :)

Ok, this will be kinda long..

I found about a youtuber, I would include how I found youtube too to make this list longer but I don't remember it :D, that youtuber said persona 3-4 were two of his favorite games. Played persona3-4 on ps2 emulator, after years, bought a PS4 for persona 5, there were some other games I would like to play as well but persona 5 was the main reason. After feeling the satisfaction of quality of persona 5 and paying for a console, I bought a vita for persona 4 golden and persona 4 dancing all night. After buying vita and getting involved in henkaku, I searched where to find roms - ended up in VP, redirected to NGR. 11/10 would journey again.

Maybe I should include my birth too.. or evolution of mankind? I dunno. I would end my message with "I am eager and ready to help build it to greatness" but.. Welp I am sadly more of a leech. I kinda feel about it since I read the chat and look what people are doing for the forum. I can share my little knowledge of emulators on pc(I am not a programmer but I can make it work-tweak a little) and vita(atleast I know maidump) if anyone see me around here or pm me. The thing is, the people here already know how to do these. Welp, time to feel sad again.. WHILE PLAYING PERSONA 4 GOLDEN :D

Saw a post on Introduction thread about someone being perverted, someone said that there can be some weird things going on at the chat so here I am.
It was like that. Bought Vita>Henkaku>Need homebrews and some roms to enjoy vita>went VP, then NGR>saw a post called Hi, I'm pervert>hehe my thing>done my research and here I am.