Sign in to follow this  
Yukiko

mega.nz 【Halo 2】【NTSC-JP-TNW】【NextGenRoms.com EXCLUSIVE】

Halo 2

Proof and Cover

F6wPLTu.png

Have searched for the NTSC-J version everywhere on the net and all i found was nothing and the Scene Release name thats it.

So i jumped on the train an bought it myself. Dumped it with my own Xbox.

This upload is pretty much the only one on the net. All the other ones are long dead.

Download: [hide]

Please login or register to see this spoiler.
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By nxwing
      Rockman.EXE Operate Shooting Star (English Patched)/Mega Man Battle Network - Operate Shooting Star

Based on: 4432 - Rockman EXE - Operate Shooting Star (JP)(BAHAMUT)
      Credits for the patch goes to the ones that translated the text and hacked the game. More info Please login or register to see this link. .
      Game was tested on DeSmuME 0.9.11
      Note:

Screenshots:

Download link (MEGA)

Password:
    • By nxwing
      MegaMan Battle Network 5 - Double Team DS (UNDUB)

Based on: 0099 - Rockman EXE 5 DS - Twin Leaders (J)(WRG) and 0150 - MegaMan Battle Network 5 - Double Team DS (U)(Mode 7)
      This one has the English voices replaced by the Japanese ones. The audio of the opening movie has also been replaced with Please login or register to see this link.
      Game was tested on DeSmuME 0.9.11
      Download link (MEGA)

Password:

• By LuzianoZOMBI3
      Anyone have the subbed or dubbed version of Black Ops 1, all I have is Black Ops 2 Japanese Dubbed version.

• By roryfree
      Hey, if anyone could make a dump of the Japanese version of Digimon World Next Order with DLCs, I would really appreciate it. I own the game, but I don't have access to the DLC anymore, so I'm unable to use my savefile with which I used the DLC before.  A NoNpDRM dump with DLC would finally allow me to play my save again.
    • By Wiresetc
      Hello all,
      Last week, I installed Henkaku and started collecting games from my want-to-play list.
      I got almost all of them from torrents and this website (thank you so much for it!). Still, there are some Japanese games missing, hence this thread.
      So, here the list:
      1. Rewrite (PCSG000414, 2014-08). There is a Maidump in a torrent on Nyaa.si, but it is stuck on 0.0%.
      2. Chaos;Child (VLJM35209, 2015-06).
      3. Kajiri Kamui Kagura (2013-04).
      4. Dangan Ronpa: Zettai Zetsubou Shoujo (VLJS05046, 2014-09)
      5. Steins;Gate 0 (2015-12)
      6. Steins;Gate Senkei Kousoku no Phenogram (2013-11). There is a Maidump in a torrent on Nyaa.si, but it is wrong/fake/renamed as Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 Venus.
      I appreciate any help in searching and uploading. If I find a link myself, I will share it in this thread. I'm still new here, so please tell me if I messed something up.
      -Wires