Sign in to follow this  
Lord Valarion

discussion What are you doing right now?

I liked Rise. Singers are the best~

Watching (and listening) to Toki videos.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, RyouBakura said:

Ah you like them muscle girls~ :LoveNectar:

It's never enough of this for me...
So here is another one :lewdbreathing:

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

And aside from watching deadly Hokuto no Ken Techniques I'm doing sit-ups, push-ups (but can only 3-5 daily due to my arm) and some leg workout. I'm also working to bring my good condition back. Before, I could run a lot without being tired and now I'm feeling like I'm going to die from running like 1km.

Edited by Admiral_Kizaru
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Decided to try some Indian food today and ended up ordering a lot of starters.

Fried chilli chicken wings, Onion Bhaji/Bahji (?), Mango Lassi.

I think I'm gonna get fat.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Listening to one of my favorite songs from DDR.

• Like 1

Listening to some remixes of musical game songs. For example this. @RyouBakura I think that especially you will like this.

• Upvote 1

Trying to convince myself to get out of bed.

4 hours ago, Admiral_Kizaru said:

@RyouBakura I think that especially you will like this.

Poetry to my ears. :sogood:

• Like 2

Contemplating about eating some Brownie ice cream... while it's like 20 degrees out tonight...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Finished taking a shower.

14 minutes ago, Lord Valarion said:

Contemplating about eating some Brownie ice cream... while it's like 20 degrees out tonight...

It's never too cold for brownie ice-cream!! :amazingvani:

• Like 3

Revising my notes for exams :D 

• Upvote 2

Loading up Minecraft, a game I haven't played for like 5 years and trying out the new NGR server that @Djdragon44 made!

• Upvote 2

Checking the changes in the forum.

We are now sparky, the ... section, Warlord and Ravenstorm are now mod.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

My friend gave me the 1984 novel by Orwell, so I'm trying to get into it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, RyouBakura said:

My friend gave me the 1984 novel by Orwell, so I'm trying to get into it.

I think that is the most recommended book title I have come across in my life, yet I have still not read it! Someday...

Playing Overwatch as Doomfist and trying to punch people to death.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Drifting my s1ck platinum FD3S in Forza 4 while listening to this

• Upvote 1

Cramming some study material so I don't feel a huge burden during exams this time. (probably won't work)

On 2/26/2018 at 2:56 AM, Ravenstorm said:

I think that is the most recommended book title I have come across in my life, yet I have still not read it! Someday...

I wanted to finish the novel before getting back to you, which I did. Honestly, I'm surprised I could finish the book in a week, I'm a slow reader. :D
The good part is that it's written really well, never did I have to re-read a paragraph or feel like I wasn't paying attention. Overall, good book, but had one thing that seemed like a plot hole that annoyed me to an incredible degree, which is kind of a spoiler, so can't say it (that, and talking about "the Party" might get me in trouble with the secret police :KannaSpooky:). I'm not one to push people to read -except manga :amazingvani:-, but if you ever felt like reading a novel, I say this is a good read.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Playing this piece of art. One of the best Platinum Games.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Admiral_Kizaru said:

Playing this piece of art. One of the best Platinum Games.

That indeed looks VERY satisfying to play.

I'm learning how to use Adobe After Effects better.  For the past 3 days that's mostly what I've been doing, and some Overwatch in between. Also looking for a job still..hopefully I can land a job using Photoshop or Adobe products like a graphics designer. @Djdragon44has such an awesome job I'd love to have one like that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Listening to The Madness Of War by The Damned, from Night In Aleppo, a hardcore EP dedicated to the victims in the city of Aleppo.

dtn_h_033_700_1.jpg

• Upvote 2

Working on my Martial Arts and daily workout routines :GottaGoFest:

Listening to the Mortal Kombat Theme posted on the chat and smoking a cigarette.

• Like 1

Literally listing to my childhood openings and on the verge of tears :aquacry:

First off the best intro since the birth of the Earth PERIOD

"CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA" - German full version. 

Normally dubbed stuff is S*** but back in the days that was different. 

I would take this dubbed one over the Jap one almost always.

I think the singer in German has really captured the feeling of the Japanese one that's why it's so GOOD!

Here the original Japanese one

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

• Like 2

Watching that new episode of Hokuto no Ken  realesed recently and oh boy, oh boy it sure is special.

• Upvote 1

Deciding on whether or not to pre order this Figma. Please login or register to see this link.

It further will hype me for Shin Megami Tensei V on the Switch. Pixie is the "starter" demon that everyone is always introduced to at the beginning of the games. I think she is cute and always liked her cheery and playful personality too~

My time is running out too! ...

5aad8ff78f65c_SMTpixiefigure.jpg.b68d2790fa9aef49d91d3b2e134173a6.jpg

I never bought a Figma before, so I'm worried about how easily they break, and those wings surely do look delicate.

どうしよう...

• Upvote 2