Welcome to NextGenRoms

A message to all guests : 

Using a temporary/disposable email address to register an account will get you banned.

This is to prevent spam and leeching. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lord Valarion

What are you doing right now?

69 posts in this topic

Listening to some J-Core music, browsing maymays, smoking cig and getting ready for a Gravity Rush play session.

Listening to Mikisugi theme song and smoking a cigarette like a cool guy which of course I am. 8RIIQxk.gif

I am done playing Twin Saga, smoking a cigarette atm. and thinking if I should go to sleep *I should*

+1 for eating bacon.
DLing P4 Dancing all Night, listening to some wicked J-Core and smoking one of my last two cigarettes ever. (I hope.)

20 hours ago, Zetsubou said:

+1 for eating bacon.
DLing P4 Dancing all Night, listening to some wicked J-Core and smoking one of my last two cigarettes ever. (I hope.)

I sundely quit smoking and I know it can be done, I did it two months ago +/-, however if you are too co-depend of the cigarrete you will get depressed or angry, hang in there, it will pass.

As for what im doing is some motivational speech to Zet and I was talking with my cousin on the phone

Thinking about the meaning of "The Legendary Love Trio" and Zetsu Magnificent Art here while listening to Classical music.

Gonna finish Hajimete no Gal anime and I'm going to play Toukiden Kiwami on my Vita for the rest of the night.

Listening to some sick jams

Enjoying my morning NOS and looking out the window hope today will be another great day~

Charging my Vita, listening to some Trap music and thinking what should I do next.

Surfing on the interwebz and getting ready to play my all-time favorite facebook game - Contract Wars, it's just Escape from Tarkov early days but without free roam, just your normal free to play mmofps which is fantastic nonetheless.