Welcome to NextGenRoms

A message to all guests : 

Using a temporary/disposable email address to register an account will get you banned.

This is to prevent spam and leeching. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rd2k3

mega.nz
Rocketbirds Evolution 2 - 01.02 [MAI 233.1] [PCSH00127 - ENGLISH]

I UPLOAD WITH MEGASYNC. MY ACOUNT EXPIRES IN 3 HOURS. PLEASE, DOWNLOAD AND REUPLOAD!!!!

downloaded from pan.baidu e re-ziped

i tested and has no virus (with hexadecimal editor, i search in *.suprx, *.bin, *.self for these terms: os0, vs0, vshPowerRequestColdReset, vshIoMount

copy vpk and install with vitashell

OR

unzip vpk, ren main folder to PCSH00127, copy to mai folder and install with maidump

obs: in last 10 minutos, i see with VPKViewer.v0.2b the game marked as UNSAFE. But i tested and reboot vita, its total safe. If you not safe about this, install with maidump.

Is my 1st upload!!! :D

Please login or register to see this link.

but i said, the dump is UNSAFE. Its my first upload, delayed 3 hours. In last 30 minutes, i test and saw its unsafe in VPKViewer

but anyone can download and convert in a safe dump, delay seconds

or else, install with maidump, it is safe

i only have vpk's. All my games i convert in vpk because its better to transfer

for all my games, i download, test for virus, install in vita and test for see if game play

I'm just trying to help the people, because this game is only in pan.baidu, and many people wanted in MEGA

so please, can anyone download, test and report its SAFE, because until now, i not received none thanks

how i check virus:

1) unzip game

2) with this BAT script, i filter all bin, suprx and self archives

xcopy *.bin "C:\Users\user\Desktop\ALL" /s /c /i /q /g /h /r /y

xcopy *.suprx "C:\Users\user\Desktop\ALL" /s /c /i /q /g /h /r /y

xcopy *.self "C:\Users\user\Desktop\ALL" /s /c /i /q /g /h /r /y

3) with HxD.exe, i open each file and search for: vshIoMount, vshPowerRequestColdReset, vs0, os0

4) in some cases, i found "os0" in code, but i analise the entire word. For example:

- pos0dump is safe, but have os0 in name

5) if i not sure, then i use VPKViewer.v0.2b and turn game SAFE, otherwise, no (many games already are safe, and i not test 1 by 1)

and thats all !!!

My name is Rafael, live in Brazil. have 33 years old and work with Computer service and repair technician alone (and have 2 psvita, black and white :) )

thanks romnutz for test it

my acount mega.nz expired 1 hour. But my file continue in mega.nz, but space limit reduced 200gb for 50gb. It my 1st time i payed for mega.nz and dont knew.

it's safe, extracted it & installed it with maidump no problem

extracted size is about 2.5GB !!

Rocketbirds 2: Evolution Rescue Bundle DLC

Please login or register to see this code.

Please login or register to see this code.

don't forget to change load mode to 5 (supports plugin and DLC)

regards

Thanks for posting this....unzipped transferred to MIA folder using FTP and installed using MIA. Working great on PSTV. I loved the first one and this one seems like a nice move forward.....

How to install the DLC?

Dead link moved to the "Dead Links" section

If someone wants to re-upload it contact me or one of the other Admins/Mods.