NextGenRoms

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Hacker’s Memory - 20th Anniversary TV Anime Sound Edition [PV ACSG01126] [beta Korean patch] (repatch files only)

happydance

678002-front.jpg

Since I’ve already made some tools for translation mod of Digimon games (CS & HM) for vita, and

This is the hidden content, please
, so I’ve just quickly made one since the game already have a hidden Korean language file.

This is a beta patch and it’s up to you to test since I can’t speak the language, though I’ve played the game for a bit to see if it worked fine and all I’ve modified are the text files.

BTW this 20th Anniversary TV Anime Sound Edition is two game in one, namely Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth and Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth - hacker's memory with some additional content and features. I'm also working with someone that will do a English re-translation of this version that will fixes most localization error of the original one. 

Bugs:
probably some images still remain in English since there are no Korean files equivalent inside the game, Also some FMV still remains in English, especially the intro FMV. All other voiced FMV have Korean subtitles.

Requirements:
※ Hacked Vita (Henkaku/Enso/h-encore)
※ NoNpDrm and rePatch plugin installed
※ USA [PCSE01171] version of Digimon CS: HM (Cart or Digital)

How to install:
1. Install the base game or insert your cartridge and also install game update v1.05
2. Run/check the un-modded game if it’s running properly (optional)
3. Copy “Repatch” folder to ux0, be sure to have NoNpDrm and rePatch plugin (v3.0) properly installed and working.
4. Run the game

Link:

This is the hidden content, please

– If there are major text bug’s and you want it fixed, contact me and send a screenshot of it or the text before or after the text bug.

Beta Video:

• Like 14
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 6

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah best to get the "Complete Edition" nowadays if you don't have the other 2 yet. This is the only Digimon games I ever liked. It's strongly on the easy side though, and the story is slow, but the premise is amazing. Being a "ghost in the machine type hacker / Digimon trainer" is fun.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...