Xia Liu Bei

mega.nz Shenmue II (CDI) - Full English Patch (NTSC)

1426721051_page1-601px-Shenmue_II_(Discs_1__2)_DC_EU_Manual_pdf.jpg.4cf3b06b609def10607072e9f645d122.jpg
Shenmue II
Shenmue 2

Info:
Burned and tested.  English subtitles along with downgraded audio from the Shenmue II XBox release.   Enjoy!

Download link:

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Hello and welcome to NGR @Xia Liu Bei :KannaWave:
Thank you for your contribution:<3: but please note that we have minimum posting standards on NGR.
Cover art makes your post look nice and not like you just through a link here.
Titles to help with searchability, Someone looking for Shenmue 2 wont find Shenmue II.
All links posted to NGR need to be put in a spoiler or hide box so you have to be at least logged in to view the link. This helps to prevent web crawlers like google finding your links and taking them down.

If you have any questions abort posting please feel free to ask :KannaWave:

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, MobCat said:

Hello and welcome to NGR @Xia Liu Bei :KannaWave:
Thank you for your contribution:<3: but please note that we have minimum posting standards on NGR.
Cover art makes your post look nice and not like you just through a link here.
Titles to help with searchability, Someone looking for Shenmue 2 wont find Shenmue II.
All links posted to NGR need to be put in a spoiler or hide box so you have to be at least logged in to view the link. This helps to prevent web crawlers like google finding your links and taking them down.

If you have any questions abort posting please feel free to ask :KannaWave:

Thank you for helping me do that.  I will get it right next time.

• Like 1

Huh. I had no idea you could take audio from a game on one system and put it into another systems game. 👀

• Like 1

@Badcam3 lol yeah at the end of the day they are just audio files. So once you work out how long the file is played for and what format they are in, then it's as simple as formatting and converting >__< this is providing you have access to the audio files in the first place as some games like to lock things up in one big pak file and you have to get at that first then the audio files inside that.

• Upvote 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By swosho
      Please login or register to see this link.
       Straight up copy-and-paste kind of an undub, but it works perfectly fine, except for a single stray English line at the beginning of a very first cutscene.
      DL (404MB):
      Hidden Content
      If you have a EU version of the game: delete reAddcont folder, rename PCSE00015 folder to PCSB00049.
    • By swosho
      Please login or register to see this link.   Please login or register to see this link.
      Full uncut gore + Japanese audio for both games.
      Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus: you can apply this undub to European version of the game if you wish to do so, but you'll miss out on uncut gore.
      DL (782MB):

Hidden Content
      Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus: this one is different due to it being a save "mod". Works with every region. Not mandatory but highly recommended to use it in conjunction with LOLIcon + VitaGrafix combo and 1st & 3rd person camera speed set to fast.
      DL (celan save, Japanese audio and full gore enabled):
      Hidden Content
      Please login or register to see this link.  – if you want to read a short version on how this was achieved and how to make one yourself (stupid easy).
      If you're confused about what to do with this save or you already have a save with some progress on it but want to enable gore or Japanese audio, Please login or register to see this link. .
    • By swosho

Tested all the way through, works without an issue. Might help some poor soul who's just finished the undubbed SC to cope with SC2 being forever cancelled.
      Size: 138 MB, cso
      DL:
      Hidden Content
    • By swosho
      DL (698 MB, cso):

Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. If you're like me and could not power through this game due to below-average or often straight-up poor voice acting, then this release is for you. 
      US release of the game lacks the voiced short narration intro and a sparse dozen or so voice clips spread through the story, yet instead it kind of oddly have a hand over KO/JP versions of the game, in a way – almost every important story sequence is fully voiced, which would be great if said voice acting wasn't piss poor.
      This is not a restoration of the Japanese/Korean voice clips that were lost in localisation, I just replaced OP+ED and all of the battle voices/grunts for the Japanese ones and completely removed US-exclusive lengthy voice acting from the story sequences. I wish I could restore original voice clips but I was unable to reencrypt .as files to see if modding them would even work. I may or may not return later to make the possible restoration part of this undub happen. 
      Please comment if there's any issues with this undub.