NextGenRoms

902572192_BarbieHorseAdventures(PAL)CoverSmall.jpg.53ad181609b40c803ec9af937bb1fd58.jpg
Barbie Horse Adventures
Wild Horse Rescue

Tested and working on: Mod-chipped Xbox v1.6

Info:
This game has been MIX region patched by kami knows what (probably DVD2XBOX) so I am unsure of it's original origin (I'm pretty sure it's PAL though) but it should work on all original xboxs. Game seems to support text strings of dutch, English, French, Italien, NL?, UK and US
But only English voice

Cover Scans:

Spoiler

I'm pretty sure this cover scan is fake (it's the ps2 with the xbox info photoshoped over top, at least it's done well so I'm letting it fly as I just need to get it uploaded) but it's the best iv got 😢 if you have a better one please let me know
j873Tzed.jpg
MXbbmsCF.jpg

Video Preview:

Spoiler

Download:

This is the hidden content, please

Password for RAR file:

Iv actually been sitting on this upload (and a few others) for months because I didn't have any good cover scans. This one isn't very good either but at least it's something / good enough for me to make the post with. And as soon as I get cover scans for the others I'll post them too. I have them uploaded and ready just need the cover scans to post them >__<'

Edited by MobCat
Re-uploaded to mega.nz
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 5/27/2019 at 9:31 AM, MobCat said:

902572192_BarbieHorseAdventures(PAL)CoverSmall.jpg.53ad181609b40c803ec9af937bb1fd58.jpg
Barbie Horse Adventures
Wild Horse Rescue

Tested and working on: Mod-chipped Xbox v1.6

Info:
This game has been MIX region patched by kami knows what (probably DVD2XBOX) so I am unsure of it's original origin (I'm pretty sure it's PAL though) but it should work on all original xboxs. Game seems to support text strings of dutch, English, French, Italien, NL?, UK and US
But only English voice

Cover Scans:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm pretty sure this cover scan is fake (it's the ps2 with the xbox info photoshoped over top, at least it's done well so I'm letting it fly as I just need to get it uploaded) but it's the best iv got 😢 if you have a better one please let me know

Video Preview:

Reveal hidden contents

Download:

Hidden Content

• Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Password for RAR file:

Iv actually been sitting on this upload (and a few others) for months because I didn't have any good cover scans. This one isn't very good either but at least it's something / good enough for me to make the post with. And as soon as I get cover scans for the others I'll post them too. I have them uploaded and ready just need the cover scans to post them >__<'

:-)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...