Posted (edited)

1994667922_KungFuChaosCOVERsmall.jpg.582f4b484af7cabe1c99d3f59947b4c4.jpg
Kung Fu Chaos
Face Full of Fists!

Tested and Working: Mod-chipped Xbox v1.6 and a TSOP Flashed xbox but I don't remember which one
The ISO was not tested and only made for this upload. It should be fine but let me know if it isn't

Info:
Please note I am unsure of the original version of this game. The XBE is marked as a NTSC-U and NTSC-J but the supported languages appear to be German french and English which would be a PAL-UK game O.o? either way if you can do English, German or French then it should be fine on your xbox but please let me know if it isn't.

Cover scans:

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

Uploaded per request :<3:but I was unsure on if they wanted a ISO or folder XBE so I did both ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by MobCat
Re-uploaded to mega.nz
  • Like 13
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 4

Thank you VERY much, this will be an amazing game with my friends!

• Like 1

I have a modded xbox and the basic for that is 480P. Now this game can only be played at 480i it seems like, so while in the menu there is no problem as soon as you go ingame the image is horrible. Is there a way to change the resolution to 480i or any other fix?

9 hours ago, Solidlol said:

I have a modded xbox and the basic for that is 480P. Now this game can only be played at 480i it seems like, so while in the menu there is no problem as soon as you go ingame the image is horrible. Is there a way to change the resolution to 480p or any other fix?

What cables are you using and what region is your xbox set to?
For HD resolutions (480p, 720p 1080i) you need to be using component cables and have the xbox set to NTSC as they are not available in PAL regions :(
Also need to enable the
HD resolutions in your xbox dash.

After some googling it appears that no, Kung Fu Chaos only runs in 480i sorry :( there might be some HEX edits you can do like this
Please login or register to see this link. but if your getting issues like this
b3olyfp33z911.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

then it's a issue with your tv and how it scales 480i. but if it looks fine and is just a bit blurry then your just going to have to live with it sorry. Component cables and setting your xbox to NTSC helps but at the end of the day 480i is 480i and theirs not a lot you can do with it other then run it on a CRT

Hy thanks for the reply, I have the triple screen problem what you linked. I turned on ntsc and hd and nothing seems to work. I guess i am out of luck >D

• Like 1

@Solidlol yeah if it's the triple screen thing then you are going to need to find a older tv :'(

1 hour ago, jjyr said:

😐

Sad face :aquacry: whats up? If you need anything just ask, use your words :KannaWave: