Badcam3

mega Stardew Valley - (GOG)

imageproxy_php.png.f0ace5da1881cf1812bbeaf6e5ae7d46.png

Description:

You're moving to the valley...

You've inherited your grandfather's old farm plot in Stardew Valley. Armed with hand-me-down tools and a few coins, you set out to begin your new life. Can you learn to live off the land and turn these overgrown fields into a thriving home? It won't be easy. Ever since Joja Corporation came to town, the old ways of life have all but disappeared. The community center, once the town's most vibrant hub of activity, now lies in shambles. But the valley seems full of opportunity. With a little dedication, you might just be the one to restore Stardew Valley to greatness!

Link:

Hidden Content

Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

Password:

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

DECODE LINK AND PASSWORD WITH: Please login or register to see this link.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By swosho
      DL (539 MB, cso): 
      Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. The undub that's been floating around until now have only the battle voices undubbed, the anime cutscenes remain raw unsubbed. This is an attempt at getting the cutscenes subtitled.
      I have very little confidence both in my English and Japanese, so I've decided to play it safe and make a transcription of the English videos' script and cook the subtitles based on that (though I'm already kind of regretting that decision). In case you want to make your own twist on these subtitles, Please login or register to see this link. .
      This whole sub job was inspired by relatively recent similar addendums to the undubs of Lunar: Silver Star Harmony, Persona 2: Innocent Sin, and Jeanne d'Arc. If you recall any other PSP games that need to be subtitled or need to have their videos' audio tracks swapped for the Japanese ones – let me know.
      Any criticism is welcomed!
      If you'd like to see how the subs are styled: 
      Please login or register to see this spoiler.  
    • By swosho
      Please login or register to see this link.
      DL (291 MB, cso):

Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. Replaced the FMVs' audio tracks, intro & credits, and a single tiny audio bank.
      I also relinked everything regarding the German, French, Spanish and Italian languages, since they're massive bloat.
    • By swosho
      DL (698 MB, cso):

Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content. If you're like me and could not power through this game due to below-average or often straight-up poor voice acting, then this release is for you. 
      US release of the game lacks the voiced short narration intro and a sparse dozen or so voice clips spread through the story, yet instead it kind of oddly have a hand over KO/JP versions of the game, in a way – almost every important story sequence is fully voiced, which would be great if said voice acting wasn't piss poor.
      This is not a restoration of the Japanese/Korean voice clips that were lost in localisation, I just replaced OP+ED and all of the battle voices/grunts for the Japanese ones and completely removed US-exclusive lengthy voice acting from the story sequences. I wish I could restore original voice clips but I was unable to reencrypt .as files to see if modding them would even work. I may or may not return later to make the possible restoration part of this undub happen. 
      Please comment if there's any issues with this undub.
    • By swosho

Tested all the way through, works without an issue. Might help some poor soul who's just finished the undubbed SC to cope with SC2 being forever cancelled.
      Size: 138 MB, cso
      DL:
      Hidden Content
      Give reaction or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.