NextGenRoms

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen headed to Nintendo Switch

Badcam3

Joining the leagues of other last-gen games making their way to the Nintendo Switch is one of Capcom's ARPG games, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. Originally released in 2013, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen is an enhanced version of the original game, boasting an extra dungeon, new weapons, and more story content over the original 2012 release. The Nintendo Switch port is planned to launch on April 23 of this year, and will retail for $29.99.

The critically acclaimed action-RPG Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen makes its way to Nintendo Switch! Set in a huge open world known as Gransys, the game presents a rewarding action combat experience with nine vocations to choose from, all possessing a wide range of devastating skills and magicks to tackle deadly foes. Players embark on an epic adventure in a rich, living world with three AI companions, known as Pawns. These partners fight independently, demonstrating prowess and ability that they have developed based on traits learned from each player. Users can share these Pawns online and reap rewards of treasure, tips and strategy hints for taking down the terrifying enemies. Pawns can also be borrowed when specific skills are needed to complete various challenging quests.

This is the hidden content, please

• Like 1

I love the combat system, really enjoy it but hate other stuff, nevertheless I manage to do Dark Arisen expansion but haven't finish vanila version, have spend hours doing it and farming bitterblack isle on ps3 and then got hands on the ps4 version and did the same, I hope that if and when I get a switch this time focus on the main quest xD 

• Like 1

Yeah I tried to play this game so many times, but I always get bored because they made the Pawns so lifeless and meaningless. There is basically no real plot to follow either. I honestly wish they would let this old game die and bring over the MMORPG because it looks like it would be a lot more fun in my opinion.

• Like 2