Yukiko

ngr direct 【Linkle Liver Story】【English Patched】【NTSC-JP-TNW】

Linkle Liver Story

eiPrVgz.jpg

Download: 

Please login or register to see this spoiler.

INFO:

You need WinRAR 5.21 / 7-Zip 15.12 or newer to extract the archive.

Packaged as RAR5

Password: [email protected]

Size: 70 MB compressed

Format: bin, .cue

Tested on: NTSC-JP Sega Saturn Model 2 with Pseudo Saturn Kai

• Like 5
  • Upvote 6

Just a heads up the game game me some miscompares in IMGBurn. Despite that it still plays fine on my Saturn.

UNTESTED on Emulator!

• Like 1

WAT DA HECK IS DAT NAME.

Please login or register to see this link.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

279px-HWL_Linkle_Artwork.png.af35c537a6ae31c9f47098004bfaf0db.png

Who the heck is that Linkle, some fan fiction OC? lol

But yea never saw that game either. I wonder if they translated it right.

• Like 1

Saw this game a while back looked cute didn't think t would get randomly translated.

Game works so far on SSF.

thank you for posting but I tried downloading twice and it keeps saying its damaged.

Thanks for posting! I'm having an issue. When i burn the img to disc, the text is still in Japanese. When i play it in my emulator, the text is in English. I'm not sure what i'm doing wrong with burning it.

Edited by MightyMigz
wrong wording

On 1/7/2019 at 7:04 PM, Yukiko said:

yukiko@nextgenroms.com

wrong passwrd

Posted (edited)

Hey,

I have been trying to burn a CD-R disc using ImgBurn for this file I downloaded, and when I select the cue file it keeps giving me an error saying: FILE Doesn't exist! "File Name: Linkle Liver Story (JP) (US).img" if there is anyway to fix this, then please let me know.

Edited by Kindly

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Kindly said:

Hey,

I have been trying to burn a CD-R disc using ImgBurn for this file I downloaded, and when I select the cue file it keeps giving me an error saying: FILE Doesn't exist! "File Name: Linkle Liver Story (JP) (US).img" if there is anyway to fix this, then please let me know.

how did you get it to extract?  The password dosen't work.  What password did you use please?

about burning it to crd make sure both bin and cue are named the same, so just simplyfy it to  "Linkle Liver Story"  for both bin and cue, then edit cue with text editor and rename the name to the same Linkle Liver Story.  then burn it with settings BIN/CUE Mode1/2352

Edited by nextgen
info

9 hours ago, nextgen said:

This is the WRONG Password: [email protected]

What is the actual password please?

I just used the password, and took out a space in front of it and I was able to download the 7zip file. Make sure to check for any spaces within the password, especially in front or behind it.

9 hours ago, nextgen said:

how did you get it to extract?  The password dosen't work.  What password did you use please?

about burning it to crd make sure both bin and cue are named the same, so just simplyfy it to  "Linkle Liver Story"  for both bin and cue, then edit cue with text editor and rename the name to the same Linkle Liver Story.  then burn it with settings BIN/CUE Mode1/2352

Well, I did changes to what you did, and checked upon ImgBurn and it was set to MODE1/2352 in the sectors part, so I believed it would work! I burned the cue file two times on two discs, the second time on 1x speed, and it appears not to work on my Pseudo Saturn. I think this might be a bad dump, or I may have screwed it up while abbreviating everything to just the game title. It is burning the file to the disc too quickly, which other games that do work on my system tend to burn way longer. Anyway, I might have to get another file and apply the english patch manually.

Okay i repacked the whole archive again and made sure (twice) that it unrars fine und is working fine with IMGBurn.

There is now NO way that the it won't work. 

Just be sure to check this also out: 

~Yukiko :yukikowink:

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Kindly said:

I just used the password, and took out a space in front of it and I was able to download the 7zip file. Make sure to check for any spaces within the password, especially in front or behind it.

So 7zip is not understanding what the password is lol.  I downloaded Winrra and used the same password and it worked!

Have you tried burning it with clone cd? try that.

also, you can mount the image with imageburn, than create a binfile from it and use this cue, attached for download.  let me know if it works. p.s. (make sure the name of your game matches the cue/bin file name and also is the same isnide the cue file.

Linkle Liver Story (Japan).cue

Well, just downloaded this version and burned it on 8x speed with ImgBurn, and it works on my Saturn! Thanks for reuploading the file Yukiko!

Hello. 

I have an issue when loading the game on Mednafen. When I load the game, it goes to the Music menu instead of the game:

Medfanen.jpg