NextGenRoms

Persona 5R Teaser

Yukiko

Welp what could it just be? 

I think it will be Persona 5 Racing :topnep:

Joke aside maybe a Switch port? R could stand for Red as it was a big theme in the game. Persona 4 got a port to the Vita with Persona 4 G(olden) so there is that. Or maybe some DLC?

Time will tell more!

Translation: (thanks to random guy at Youtube) 

I hope you are well, this is Joker. As the year ends there voices speaking out awaiting our next move grow louder. However we are closing the curtain for this year. March 2019. We look forward to seeing you again ladies and gentleman. Until then, you’ll just have to wait. Happy new year.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Gonna take a lot of spice to try to get anyone to rebuy a 100+ hour game though, wonder what they have planned...Just thinking about redoing the Egyptian temple or the Ship make me wanna run as far as possible from replaying P5.

Yes it was a great game and I loved it dearly, but replaying it is not looking likely for me. Only addition I could think of that would make people wanna play (slog) through that giant campaign is, in my opinion, a female main character.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay I don't think anyone guessed it would be Royal haha. Though with all the Fortnite Battle Royale stuff maybe I should of saw it coming..

Anyways, I guess it's just a new added character like P4 Golden. Not interested enough to replay entire game yet. Hopefully more than just an extra character.

• Like 1

Persona 5 Battle Royal.
A unknown palace appears out of nowhere, that girl is the owner.
To get her treasure they must achieve the epic victory royale, by Dancing all night the default dance.

Edited by Zen44
  • Haha 1