Not sure if this is the correct place to post this, so please let me know if it isn't.
I would like to know how to mod a VITA game, I have Henkaku 3.60, so I guess I can run/test modded games but I have looked around and do not see any clear guide on the process of modding. I could write a guide if I could learn it, but more specifically I would like to know:
1) Are all games moddable? I have seen some 544px patches, but other games do not have them, there are also some here where the textures have been replaced and others which the JAP sound has been restored (undubbed).
2) What do I have to do to prepare to mod a game? Do I have to unpack/decrypt?
3) To replace a texture, or to create a 544px patch, what are the steps involved?
4) Do I have to repack/encrypt again? Any other steps?
5) How do I get IDA Pro to see the actual VITA code? The .eboot file appears as all data for now.
Even a hint at the correct answer would be appreciated. Thank you!