This is an English port of the same name on the PC. While the PC version is R18+ the Vita version is family friendly or whatever you call them. So that means some lines are removed or changed between the two versions. Nothing Groundbreaking or heavy story, just your run in the mill light-hearted Visual Novel.
All Images that contain text used in menu's and such
All Regular Text
Known bugs that exist even on the base unmodified game:
- Navigating the BGM on music mode seems buggy using the D-pad and you'll not able to select some BGM. Use the touch screen to select the BGM's
- Fonts seem to close to each other
- Hacked Vita (Enso/h-encore)
- Repatch plugin installed on the Vita
- NoNpDrm plugin installed on the Vita
Re-patched game (1.38GB)
Xdelta Patch only: GDRIVE (8.53 MB)
How to install:
Copy both app and repatch folder to ux0: via vitashell and refresh live area.
Play the game.
- Be sure to install a rePatch compatibility pack in your Vita is on 3.60 enso.
- If you are on 3.65 enso, delete the eboot.bin, self_auth.bin and sce_module folder inside ux0:repatch/PCSG01084/
- If you are having a hard time getting on a specific route, there are a lot of walkthroughs out there or head to fuwanovel
- If there are major text bug's or untranslated text and you want it to be fixed, contact me and send a screenshot of it or the text before or after the text bug.