1. About the images, I'm just waiting for a proper maidump of the US/EU version, a user from Reddit game me a copy of the Korean version of the game and checked some of the files and one example is that on the text image used by the menus on both Korean and Japanese version have the same placement that are different from the US demo version. After getting the images done, i'll fix those word-warp and other text related problems... So I believe that acquiring a proper dump sill solve most of the image problem. A friend of mine said that he might able to borrow one and will try to dump it. No promises, so I'm just patiently for a proper dump, while learning more about hacking this game. It's just been 2 weeks since I just started messing around with this game and my 2nd translation hack on the Vita (I usually do PS3 games), so I'm just learning things as I go.
2. I plan on making a proper release on my translation project blog, https://vitaenglishtranslations.wordpress.com/ (where ,most vita translation patch are). then a pre-patched release once it's finished on pirate sites like I used to do on most of my projects. I think a pre-patch release is unavoidable, since I'm planning in resizing the LINKDATA.BIN to be able to fit large file size images from the US version and I think a simple file difference patching like on xdelta wont do anymore and will need other patching method (Extract/Rebuild).
Honestly I was reluctant to do this translation port at first since I hated omega forge game files and I can't figure it out at first when I was taking a look on berserk files on the PS3/PC to make a port. But after taking a good look the files and making simple changes, it wasn't that bad at all.